Student Participation Fee InformationThe Tredyffrin/Easttown School District charges an activity participation fee to offset some of the expenses of extra-curricular programs. The established fee is $50, which covers participation in one or more sports or activities. Participants in all middle school or high school sports or activities that use a paid advisor or District-funded transportation will be required to pay this fee. Click here for a list of these activities. The $50 fee allows a student to participate in as many activities as he or she wishes for the current school year.
Any student who plans to participate in one or more of these activities must pay the $50 fee on or before October 1. Students participating in the free or reduced price lunch program will not be required to pay this fee.
The fee may be paid online or by mail. Please do not pay this fee at the schools, and do not submit payments to coaches or advisors.
To pay the fee online:
Please note that the service provider charges a convenience fee.
- 访问 www.officialpayments.com.
- Click “Local Payments.”
- Type 4841 in the Jurisdiction Code field and press enter, or enter state and payment entity.
- Select “Activity Participation Fee” from the Payment Type drop down menu and click “Make a Payment.”
- Enter the student name.
- Enter a $50 amount for each child in the family who will participate in a fee-eligible activity in this school year. Then select the payment type and click “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and make a payment.
To pay the fee by mail:
Tredyffrin/Easttown Administrative Offices
- Make a check payable to the Tredyffrin/Easttown School District in the amount of $50 for each child in the family who will participate in a fee-eligible activity.
- Write the name(s) of the children on the memo line of the check.
- Mail the check to the following address:
Accounts Receivable – Activity Fee
940 West Valley Road, Suite 1700
韦恩，PA 19087If you have questions about fee payments, please contact the Business Office at (610) 240-1840.
500 Internal Server Error-澳门金沙国际赌场
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.